Ultimate High Scoring MDCAT Toppers Package Guide by Dogar Books. Order now and avail yourself of free home delivery nationwide.
Ultimate High Scoring MDCAT Toppers Package :
- Complete Syllabus Coverage
- All Difficulty Level Questions
- Explanation of Selective Questions
- Conceptual Notes
- Including Logical Reasoning
MDCAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The following categories of students can apply for the Medical College Entry Test after f.sc pre-medical:
For Pakistani Candidates:
- The candidates having domicile of any district of the Punjab and Federal Capital Area(Islamabad) shall take the Admission Test of Punjab For admission against Open Merit, Under-developed Districts, Cholistan and Disabled Students’ seats, the Admission Test of Punjab is mandatory.
- The candidates of Gilgit-Baltistan (Northern Areas) shall appear in the Admission Test of Punjab for admissions against seats reserved for them in Government Medical / Dental Institutes of Punjab.
For Overseas Candidates:
- Children of Overseas Pakistanis and Dual Nationals of Pakistani-origin can appear in the Admission Test (If they have not passed SAT II/SAT Subject examination with a minimum score of 550 marks each in three science subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics or MCAT® International with a minimum aggregate score of 498/528), for admission to Medical / Dental Institutions against seats 6 Medical &Dental Colleges’ Admission Test (MDCAT) 2018 Information Booklet reserved for them under the category of Open Merit Seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis/ Dual Nationals of Pakistani-origin in medical/dental colleges of Punjab.
- In accordance with the regulations of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, there is no maximum or minimum age limit for appearance in Admission Test.