UET ECAT with Tabir Academy Online learning For Pre-Engineering Students by Dogar Brothers is available here. As a result, This platform will help you prepare for your UET ECAT exam. The state-of-the-art level-based approach by Tabir Academy towards learning will help you understand and grasp concepts of the ECAT Entry Test. Moreover, as you complete questions at each level you will get a better understanding of concepts. Furthermore, if you get a question wrong, the Learning Box will help you in learning the concept, and that concept will be tested in upcoming questions. Consequently, this approach guarantees that you will be able to prepare for your ECAT Entry Test well. Furthermore, you will find all the information that you need regarding ECAT. However, you can access information regarding admission criteria, FAQs, and relevant answers to your questions on this Platform as well.
- Extra Knowledge
- Revision of Concepts
- Time Management Skills
- Sharp Boost in Knowledge Pool
- 1000+ MCQs with Solutions and Explanations
- Interaction with Questions of Higher Difficulty Level
UET ECAT with Tabir Academy Online learning For Pre-Engineering Students:
- Full Fledged Diagnostic Test to Check your Existing Preparation.
- How to Prepare for UET ECAT Online Test.
- Improve Your Score with Tabir Academy Online Learning.
- Comprehensive & Concept Building Learning Box Tabir Academy
- 2 Self-Improvement Tests to Check how much you have Improved.
How to Use This Package.
- Start by attempting the Diagnostic Test, which is to test your current knowledge of the syllabus. Once you try the Test, fill in the Result Chart to see how you performed. Don’t worry if the score isn’t satisfactory! Tabir will help you achieve a remarkable score by helping you work on your weak areas.
- Clear all the Levels included in the Module. If you answer a question correctly, you will proceed to the next question. If you answer incorrectly, the learning box facility will explain the answer in detail. This ensures that you attempt it correctly on the upcoming Levels. The Progress Indicator on the screen will help you gauge your preparation.
- Once you have cleared all the Levels, refer to the two Self-Improvement Tests given in the book. Attempt the tests and fill the Result Chart accordingly. Compare the Diagnostic Test Result Chart to the Self-Improvement Tests Result Chart to determine your preparation for UET ECAT.