The PPSC ASI / Sub-Inspector guide is available at Dogar Books after the announcement of vacancies in Punjab Police Service Department in Advertisement No 31/2020. The book will be delivered to you by courier. Free cash on delivery is available. Order now!
- Solved Model Test Papers
- Original Solved Paper
- Notes based on Test Items
- Questions with Explanatory Answers
What is the minimum qualification/experience required for Assistant Sub-Inspector (BS-11)?
According to the Advertisement No 31/2020 the qualification requirements are
- Bachelor’s degree (second division) from a recognized university
- Amongst in-services Head Constables and Constables with three (03) years’ services as Head Constable and Constable in the Punjab Police Department
- The applicant must have a clean service record.
Total posts according to regions
- Lahore Region (124 Posts)
- Sheikhupura Region (13 Posts)
- Gujranwala Region (20 Posts)
- Rawalpindi Region (26 Posts)
- Sargodha Region (13 Posts)
- Faisalabad Region (23 posts)
- Sahiwal Region (08 Posts)
- Multan Region (09 Posts)
- Bahawalpur Region (26 Posts)
- D.G. Khan Region (11 Posts)