Lecturer’s Guide for Pakistan Studies PPSC is available to help you get a complete guide to become a lecturer for Pakistan Studies with model papers, interview tips tricks and revise major concepts. This book is available for instant delivery, so order yours now! Free cash on delivery nationwide.
Features of Lecturer's Pakistan Studies Guide – PPSC
- According to revised PPSC syllabus
- To the point study material with coverage of major concepts
- Syllabus coverage with MCQs
- Interview Tips and Tricks
- Practice model Paper
What is the eligibility criteria for PPSC Lecturer job?
- The candidate must have second division in M.A/M.S.c or equivalent degree (B.S Honors) with the same division.
- The age of male candidate should not be more than 33 years (general relaxation of 5 years, as the age limit for PPSC job is 28 years)
- The age of female candidate should not be more than 36 years (general relaxation of 8 years, as the age limit for PPSC job is 28 years)
- Special quota for the disabled, candidates belonging to minority communities can apply for the concerned quota.