CSS INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Solved Papers I & II is available for instant delivery. Order the latest CSS International Relations past papers to practice for your CSS exam, this guidebook contains comprehensive answers written by qualifiers that will help you in forming high scoring responses to CSS questions. Order your copy now!
Inside This Book:
- High Scoring Solved Past Papers
- Structured Sample Answers
- Quick Revision Solution
What is the syllabus for CSS International Relations?
- The Definition and Scope of International Relations.
- The Nation-State System
- Evolution of International Society
Theories and Approaches
- The Classical Approaches-Realism and idealism
- The Scientific Revolution-Behavioral Approach, System Approach, Neo-realism, Neo-liberalism.
- Post-modernism, Critical Theory, Feminism, Constructivism
International Political Security.
- Conceptualization of security in the twenty-first century
- Elements of National Power
- Balance of Power
- Foreign Policy: Determinants, Decision making and analysis
- National Interest
Strategic Approach to International Relation.
- War: Causation of War, Total War, Limited War, Asymmetric Warfare, civil war, Guerilla war
- Strategic Culture: Determinants of Pakistani Strategic Culture.
- Deterrence: Theory and practice with special reference to Nuclear India and Pakistan
International Political Economy.
- Theories in IPE: Mercantilism, Economic Liberalism, and neo- Marxism
- Theories of Imperialism, Dependence and Interdependence
International political community.
Approaches to Peace
- International Law
- Arms Control /Disarmament and Nuclear Nonproliferation Regime
International Political Institution
- United Nations
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- World Bank
- International Court of Justice
International Relations Paper- II (Marks-100)
International Relation between two Wars
- Russian Revolution, Fascism, League of Nations, Second World War
- Decolonization in Asia and Africa.
- Rise of United States and Soviet Union,
- Era of Tight Bipolarity, Détente and Loose Bipolarity, Revival of Cold War
- End of History, Clash of Civilization, Terrorism, Globalization, unipolarity New world Order
International and Regional Organizations
- League of Nation, United Nations, Regional Organizations, EU, ASEAN, NAFTA, SAARC, SCO, OIC, ECO, WTO.
- Reforms in the United Nations, World Bank and the IMF
Foreign Policy of Selected Countries
- USA, Russia, China, UK, India, Pakistan and EU
- Peace-making and Peace-Building in South Asia: Analytical overview of peace processes between/among the states of South Asia especially between India and Pakistan.
- India and Pakistan: Overview of agreements and accords, Indus Water Treaty; Composite Dialogue; Sir Creek & Siachen border, Visa and People to people contact; Trade; and Role of civil society
- Afghanistan: Cold war theatre; Soviet Invasion Mujahedeen; Geneva Accord; Post
Cold War situation—Rise of Taliban, AL-Qeada & 9/11; Operation Enduring Freedom; The Bonn Process- Withdrawal
Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons
- Nuclear Weapon States- Programs and Postures: Indian-Pakistan Nuclear Doctrines
- Nuclear Non –Proliferation Regime: International Atomic Energy Agency, Nuclear Non- proliferation Treaty; Nuclear Supplier Group; Partial Test Ban Treaty;
Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty; Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty
- Challenges of Non-Proliferation, Nuclear Civil Deal Regime
- The Missile Defence Systems and their impact on global strategic environment Militarization and Weaponization of Space.
- Indian Ocean and PACIFIC Ocean; Great Powers Moves and hegemony
- Kashmir Issue
- Palestine Issue