HIGH SCORING CSS GENDER STUDIES SOLVED PAPERS 2021 edition is available for instant delivery. This CSS past paper guidebook will help candidates practice Gender Studies latest past papers with comprehensive answers that can be used for guidance to attempt Gender Studies exam. Order your copy now!
Salient Features of THE HIGH SCORING CSS GENDER STUDIES SOLVED PAPERS 2016-21 by Career Finder :
- Solved Past Papers
- Structured Sample Answers
- Quick Revision Solution
What is CSS Gender Studies Syllabus?
Gender Studies subject consists of the following syllabus for CSS Examination as announced by FPSC. This book can help in better understanding of the syllabus of Gender Studies for CSS exams.
1. Introduction to Gender Studies CSS Syllabus
- Introduction to Gender Studies
- Difference between Gender and Women Studies
- Multidisciplinary nature of Gender studies
- Autonomy VS Integration Debate in Gender Studies
- Status of Gender Studies in Pakistan
2. Social Construction of Gender
- Historicizing Constructionism
- Problematizing the category of “Sex” Theory
- Is ” Sex Socially determined too.
- Masculinity and Feminism
- Nature Vs Culture
3. Feminist Theories and Practices CSS Syllabus 2020
- What is feminism
- Liberal Feminism
- Radical Feminism
- Marxist/ Socialist Feminism
- Psychoanalytical Feminism
- Men’s Feminism
- Postmodern Feminism
4. Feminist Movements
- Feminist Movements in the west, First Wave, Second Wave and 3rd Wave, United Nations Conference on Women, Feminist Movements in Pakistan
5. Gender and Development
- Colonial and capitalistic perspectives of gender, gender analysis of development theories, Modernization theory, World System Theory, Dependency Theory, Structural Functionalism, How Gender approaches to development, Women in Development (WID), Women and Development (WAD) , Gender and Development (GAD), Gender critique of structural Adjustment Policies (SAPs), Globalization and Gender
6. Status of Women in Pakistan
Status of Women Health in Pakistan, Status of Women in Education, Women and Employment , Women and Law
7. Gender and Governance
Defining Governance , Suffragist Movement, Gender Issues in Women as Voters, Gender Issues in Women as candidates, Gender Issues in Women as representatives and Impact of Political Quota in Pakistan.
8. Gender Based Violence
Defining gender based violence , theories of violence against women, structural and direct form of violence , Strategies to eliminates violence against women.
9. Case Studies which got importance in Pakistani and International Media such as Mukhtaran Mai, Malala Yousufzai and Shermin ubain chinoy .