NAT-IE Complete Guide-NTS by Dogar Brothers is available here. order now book will be sent you by courier cash on delivery.
NAT-IE Complete Guide – NTS :
Key Feature of NAT IE :
- Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Computer Science
- To the point Study Stuff
- Effective Strategies to have high score in the test
- Fully Qualified practice exercise and practice test
NAT IE Contents:
- NAT sections and question types
- The types of question on the NAT
- Schedule of NAT
- NAT basic statistics
- NAT scoring
- Register for the NAT
- How NAT is used by the institutions
- Question commonly asked about the NAT
- Test day instructions for NAT
- How to fill the answer sheet
- NAT preparation
- Test day considerations
- General instructions
- The day before the test
- Reading Comprehension
- Practice exercise
What is NAT IE?
NAT-IE is an entry test accepted for admissions to Undergraduate programs in Engineering and also for admissions to other programs. Engineering Universities like COMSATS, FAST, Institute of Space Technology accepts NAT-IE for admissions to their engineering programs.
What is the test pattern for NAT IE?
- Verbal Ability (20 MCQs)
- Analytical Reasoning (20 MCQs)
- Quantitative Reasoning (20 MCQs)
- Subject Knowledge (30 MCS in NAT-I and 40 MCQs in NAT-II paper)
- Mathematics 10 MCQs
- Physics 10 MCQs
- Chemistry 10 MCQs
Dogar Brothers provide the best resources for your good. Just consult a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected for your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of the widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at an affordable price”.