CSS English Essays High Scoring Guide is available for instant delivery. This guidebook is highly recommended by CSS mentors to guide aspirants in a step by step way to write High scoring CSS Essays. Order your copy today!
Salient Features of CSS English Essays High Scoring Guide:
- A Step by Step Guide to Assist You in Writing the Perfect Essay
- High scoring sample essays from CSS past papers
- Key Takeaways with every essay
- Suggested Readings Sections to Enhance Your Understanding of Each Topic
Should I apply for BS English to qualify CSS exams?
English does have an impact to some extent in terms of the way you speak especially in the interview. But then again, it’s a competitive exam. The amount of effort you put in does pay off since it’s a merit based exam. It’s not like if you are from a humble and less privileged background then you are at a disadvantage. It’s just one of the many hurdles that you can easily overcome with honest efforts.
How to prepare for CSS English Essays and Composition?
- The highest fail ratio is related to English essays historically so most focus should be on this.
- There is a certain pattern and structure in your essay that FPSC looks for and you need to learn and practice that regardless of how good your English is.
- Essay is not a test of English rather how well you can structure and present your argument
- A dedicated mentor is required for essays so going for a tuition is recommended even if for a month
- Start off by jotting down outlines of essays along with thesis statement and getting it checked
- Write short introductions based on the outlines and get it checked
- The next step involves writing one complete essay every week. Decide a topic you wish to write on and gather all the relevant material including references, examples, quotes and data and take your time in completing your essay.
- After 3-5 essays, start writing essays in the given time of 3 hours to test your writing speed.
- Get the essays checked and reviewed by a mentor.
Posted by Muhammad Abrahim Shah (3rd Position in CSS 2018)