SPU Jobs 2021 | 1800+ Vacancies in Sindh Police
Excellent jobs were announced in Special Protection Unit SPU, Government of Sindh, in May. Candidates from all over Sindh could apply for Police Constable (BPS-05) against SPU Jobs 2021. Earlier, the submission date was till 15 June 2021. However, a new advertisement with changes was reissued.
Recently, Special Protection Unit SPU opened applications for constables (BPS-05). Both male and females withholding Sindh domicile can apply and become a part of Sindh Police Department, Special Protection Unit (SPD-SPU).
Posts of SPU Jobs 2021
Sindh Police Department announced 1815 vacancies. The details of SPU Jobs 2021 are as follow:
- Police Constables (BPS-05)
General Merit: 1635
5% Minority Quota: 86
- Lady Constables (BPS-05)
General Merit: 90
5% Minority Quota: 4
SPU Jobs 2021 Requirements
Matriculation from secondary education's recognized board.
Sindh (Rural & Urban)
- Physical Standard
Police Constables (BPS-05)
- Height: 5’ feet & 5” inch
- Chest: Minimum 33 inch with an expansion of 1.5 inch
- Running: 1600 meters in 7 minutes
Lady Constables (BPS-05)
- Height: 5’ feet (minimum)
- Walking: 800 meters in 14 minutes
- Total Vacancies
1635 Posts (General Merit) and 86 posts (Minority Quota) For Police Constables
90 Posts (General Merit) and 4 posts (Minority Quota) for Lady Constables.
18-28 Years. There is no relaxation in the upper age limit.
How to apply for SPU Jobs 2021
- Candidates need to download the application form and deposit slip from the PTS website. You need to vigilant while filling the application form for SPU Jobs 2021.
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any UBL and HBL branches.
- You will need to send the application form with the PTS Deposit slip to PTS headquarter. The address is PTS Headquarter, 3rd floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Islamabad.
- The applications received after the Last Date will be rejected and stand ineligible.
Last Date for application submission of Special Protection Unit SPU
The Last Date for submission of the application form is 30 June 2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application correctly. Do not attach educational certificates/documents with the application form at this stage.
Things you need to know when applying for Special Protection Unit SPU
- The application processing fee is Rs.290, which is non-refundable. You need to pay Rs.50 separately.
- You can download the application form along with the deposit slip from the PTS website.
- The application should not be with any other document. You will sign a declaration that the provided information is correct.
- Only the candidates called for ‘interview’ will need to verify their original certificates.
- Incomplete/ambiguous application Special Protection Unit SPU for will not be entertained.
- Improperly filled-up application forms will not be submitted. Forms without a paid copy of deposit slip or "handwritten post where the option for selecting post is already available" will not be accepted.
- The application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Test venue & Date will only be communicated to the candidates qualified in PTS physical test.
- Bonus 15 marks will be given to candidates who are son/daughters of retired Sindh Police employees. Also, to those who are serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 Years of services.
- The Date, time & venue of tests will be intimated by Letter/SMS/PTS Website.
- No TA/DA shall be given for the test/interview.
- Sindh Police holds the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies.
- You can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- Candidates who do not fulfil the criteria are advised not to apply for SPU Jobs 2021.
- There is an exception of candidates to apply for SPU Jobs 2021 already being in service.
Expected Paper Pattern for Sindh SPU Jobs 2021
- Test Medium: English, Urdu & Sindhi
- Time Duration: 60 Minutes
- Paper Type: MCQ-based
Expected Syllabus for Constable/Lady Constable
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Urdu/Sindhi Language
A resource to Prepare for SPU Jobs 2021
Dogar Books has got the 2021 Edition of the Special Protection Unit SPU Guide. The guide for SPU Jobs 2021 is an ideal source for the preparation and can be used for the following posts:
- Lady Constable
- Driver Constable
- Wireless Operator
Sindh Police Department
Sindh Police is the largest organization of the Sindh government, with more than one hundred thousand workforces. CPO or Central Police Office, Karachi, is the provincial headquarter of Sindh Police. CPO has several branches, including Establishment, Welfare, Legal, Training, Finance, Administration, Operations etc. For administrative purposes, Sindh police Is divided into field formations like police posts, police stations, zones, districts.
Each zone of Karachi consists of CIA, Traffic police, security, foreigners’ security cell and court security. CIA and traffic police are headed by DIG. SSsp and Ssp supervise the districts and security units.
Apply for Sindh SPU Jobs 2021 Today!
Apply before the last Date of submission. Grab the SPU guide by Dogar Books and start with your preparation today!