Prepare For KPPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021
Historically, the Public Service Commission was set up in British India in 1926. After Independence, the commission was established in Pakistan under the Government of Pakistan Act in 1947. Since then, there are separate public commissions for each province of Pakistan. These include PPSC, FPSC, BPSC, SPSC, KPPSC and AJKPSC.
The KPPSC or Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission was established under article 242 of the 1973 constitution. It is functional under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC Ordinance 1978. The KPPSC has the following aims and objectives:
1. Advising the governor
KPPSC is responsible for advising the governor on recruitment, appointments, promotion to posts BS-17 and above, transfer or any other matter which the governor may refer to the commission.
2. Conducting Tests and Examinations
KPPSC is responsible for conducting tests to recruit civil servants in specific departments of the Provincial Government. The candidates are recruited on pay scales ranging from BS-11 to BS-17.
KPPSC Advertisement 6 2021
1900+ Lecturers’ vacancies for both male and female candidates were announced in an advertisement no. 06/2021. KPPSC is accepting online applications for the lecturers’ posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The KPPSC Advertisement 6 2021 clearly mentions the eligibility conditions, total vacancies, and important application instructions.
Total Vacancies for KPPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021
KPPSC has announced vacancies for general, minority, disabled Quota. The total vacancies for KPPSC Jobs 2021 in various subjects of the Higher Education Department are as follow:
- Vacancies for Male Lecturers’ (BPS-17)
Total Vacancies: 1057
- 983 Vacancies for General Quota
- 53 vacancies for minority Quota
- 21 vacancies for disabled Quota.
- Vacancies for Female Lecturers’ (BPS-17)
Total Vacancies: 843
- 784 Vacancies for General Quota
- 42 vacancies for minority Quota
- 17 vacancies for disabled Quota.
Eligibility Criteria for KPPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021
Only the online applications will be considered for KPPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021. The eligibility criteria is as follow:
1. Educational Qualification
- The candidate needs to have a 2nd Class Master’s degree in the relevant subject/equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- For candidates applying in English, they need to have a 3rd class master’s degree in English. They need to be Post Graduate diploma holder in the English Language from Allama Iqbal Open University.
2. Age Limit
As prescribed in the recruitment rules, the maximum age limit is relaxable for up to 10 Years for Disabled/widow/Divorcee.
3. Short Listings
In case if the number of applications is disproportionally higher than the number of posts, the shortlisting will be made in any of the following manner:
- Written Test in Subject
- General Knowledge/Psychological General Ability Test
- Academic/Professional record as the commission may decide.
What is the last date of registration for KPPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021?
The last date of registration for the KPPSC Lecturer Job is May 28, 2021. On the last day of registration, the online applications will be accepted till 5 PM during office hours. However, candidates should not to wait till the last day and apply before the announced date.
How to apply for KPPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021?
Candidates can apply for a Lecturers' job by visiting the official website of kppsc gov pk. You can deposit a fee of Rs.500 and get a transaction ID through SMS by visiting any Jazz Cash/Easy Paisa Agent.
In the online application, you need to be vigilant while filing all the columns, especially academic qualification.
Essential Instructions of KPPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021
- Candidates need to fill all the columns carefully. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only one application is allowed for one serial. However, candidates who wish to apply for various subjects/quota should mention serial number (1)a, (1)b in the application form.
- The candidates who qualify for the test will submit their documents only. No documents are required at the time of submission of application for KPPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021.
- Only original degrees/certificates and DMCs are accepted.
- The application of a dual domicile holder will be rejected on the closing date.
- The disabled will be required to submit disability certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
- Call Letter for the test will be placed on the official website of PSC. Candidates must keep visiting the website for updates.
- Married female candidates can opt for one of the domiciles of their choice.
- If you possess qualification higher than the prescribed qualification, you can apply in the relevant field of studies.
- Government reserves all the right not to fill any/fill fewer posts as advertised.
Resources to Prepare for KPPSC English Lecturer
The English lecturer test is comprised of 50% Grammar, 30% Literature, 10-20& vocabulary and 10% general knowledge. Following are the resources to prepare well for the test:
KPPSC Lecturers Guide for English
The KPPSC Lecturers Guide for English is a comprehensive book that includes both subject and general knowledge portion. The guidebook has MCQs according to the syllabus and provides interview tips for you to score well.
High School English & Composition
The High School English and Composition is a book by Wren and Martin. It is an ideal study material focusing on grammar and composition to help students hone their English language skills. The book's grammar deals with concepts of verbs, nouns, parts of speech, tenses, active & passive voice, and sentence structure. You can also check your ability by doing the exercises included in the book.
Fill your application for KPPSC Lecturer vigilantly. Keep visiting the website for updates and start with your preparation till the test date is announced. Good Luck!